Monday, December 22, 2008

Common household sighting

We're seeing more of Brooke and less of Brooke lately - she's working her final 4-week rotation in the Pediatric ICU during December. Meaning: even though there's more of her to love, there's less of her around. This rotation is the Lex Luther to her Superman, the Joker to her Batman, the Pink Panther to her inspector Clouseau, the Grinch to her Who-ville. She comments daily on the satisfaction gained from having one less day to spend in that place during this lifetime. That, and frozen dairy, are getting her through this rotation.

3 comments:

Erin Hidell Hardison said...

Oh my gosh!! I found you after all of this time searching. I have googled and called all sorts of Brooke Johnstons in Utah. I have sent letters to your parents. It has been a long time coming. I finally find you and you are PREGNANT!! I can not believe it. That is awesome. We are in San Antonio, Texas and pregnant with our third due in May. I miss you and you are not escaping me this time. I have not read your blog yet. I was so excited to find you I had to say hello. I know Andy will get this first so please make sure your girl gets this. I would love to catch up and I know you are very busy. When you can email me at ehidell@yahoo.com and we will go from there. Take care and get some rest.

Rebecca said...

Did you guys realize that it is now 2009? Updates please! :^)

Heather said...

Hey! Why do you have this blog if you don't update it?!??! Don't you know people actually read it! I want another photo of Brooke before she pops!